With the goal of helping underserved communities in Albania reach their full potential and create a better future, the Queen Geraldine Foundation was founded in 2012 by Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Elia of the Albanians.
Our aim is to provide vulnerable and disadvantaged communities and individual’s access to health care, education, safety and vocational training and other sustainable solutions that support and improve their livelihoods.
With your help, we will:
- Provide restoration projects for public schools and specialized health centers for children.
- Provide humanitarian support to families in greatest need and for orphans and children in need;
- Design and facilitate the implementation of projects for the protection of all vulnerable social groups; hospitals; families in poverty and the elderly;
- Development of promotional activities to disseminate contemporary ideas for the protection of human rights, representing the interests of all social groups;
- Conduct educational and informative activities including: social and educational activities for children.
- Seek provision and distribution of essential aid including clothing, food, basic medicine, household appliances, tools and other items necessary for the daily life of any family or institution including schools and hospitals.